Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPrurigoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
February 22, 2024
 · 
Reactions
Symptoms and Photos of Prurigo Nodularis: What It Looks Like Read Article...
A MyPrurigoTeam Member

I used minoxidil. It truly worked for me. It starts with fine hair and eventually I had hair where I balded. I use it everyday and always avoid the nodules.

February 23, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyPrurigoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wheeling, WV

A MyPrurigoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Albuquerque, NM

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In