When I went in with covid, I was covered with a rash. Conversations about the autoimmune illnesses cropping upfrom so many health care workers. It's scary.
First of all, a hospital stay is no small thing β so hopefully recovery is going well and things are looking up! That sounds like a really frightening experience, and it's completely understandable to feel unsettled by it all.
When it comes to prurigo nodularis, the immune system is already in a heightened state. PN is Show Full Answer
Georgia Hope you get the healing and relief you need.
ThanksMarc. I'm fine. It went into bronchitis so fast. I know about 4 people who are battling this. One day fine, next down like a tree. We all live within 5 miles in Ohio of where the meteor landed. Are there really aliens π½? I am beginning to wonder! Thanks!
Georgia...are you ok? Are they getting the pneumonia under control? Please give us updates and let us know how you are doing. We care.