Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPrurigoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I have so many comorbities and wonder about connections. I wonder if anyone has ever surveyed PN patients to try to find any common diseases, related triggers or conditions.

September 9, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyPrurigoTeam Member

I wonder the same. What do we all have in common? The dermatologist group I go to wrote up a description of pn. One thing they think is stress. Research on pn? Who knows, not big business!

September 10, 2024
A MyPrurigoTeam Member

Good luck, Rose. Let us know how you get on.

October 5, 2024
A MyPrurigoTeam Member

Kevin,
Wow! Sounds promising. Thanks!

October 1, 2024
A MyPrurigoTeam Member

I recommend occlusion using colloidal plasters (e.g. Cutiderm Sterile Hydrocolloid Extra Thin Adhesive Wound Dressing). You can cut them into small squares. Apply a small amount of dermovate to the bump and stick on for as long as possible and keep repeating. Shaving away any body hair may help with adhesion. It really works.

October 1, 2024
A MyPrurigoTeam Member

I was wondering about scar removal cream as well. Yet another question for the dermatologist. I'm making a list so I'm prepared for the appointment.

September 11, 2024

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In